Reaktor jazz band
marksmartus@yahoo.com [midiguitar]
2014-05-13 23:23:30 UTC
If there are any Reaktor users on the list, I've been working on some Reaktor stuff to be controlled with MIDI guitar. I am driving it using the MIDI from a Roland GR-55 and some other MIDI pedals. The ensemble imitates horns from a jazz big band, and is particularly useful if you are a jazz guitarist who can already play block chord solos a la Wes Montgomery. I've spent a lot of time figuring out how to do that, so I wanted to make the chords sound like horns. On the guitar, the drop 2 versions of block chords are playable and the close versions are not. One thing you can do with this is transpose strings up or down an octave to create close voicings from drop 2 voicings, a trick I like doing with the GR-55's internal sounds as well.

Anyway, if anyone is interested I can post these on my web site somewhere. I haven't participated in the group very much in the past because I've been mostly playing other instruments in my band (Haken Continuum Fingerboard and keyboards). But someone wrote me an email asking about this. I got excited about it and started building stuff.

Let me know, thanks.

Mark Smart
http://www.marksmart.net
Andrzej Pająk pajaku@gmail.com [midiguitar]

http://www.marksmart.net
marksmartus@yahoo.com [midiguitar]
2014-05-14 15:39:14 UTC
MIDI Guitar Big Band Synth http://www.marksmart.net/sounddesign/bysynth/reaktor/guitarbigband/guitarbigband.html

http://www.marksmart.net/sounddesign/bysynth/reaktor/guitarbigband/guitarbigband.html

MIDI Guitar Big Band Synth http://www.marksmart.net/sounddesign/bysynth/reaktor/guitarbigband/guitarbigband.html MIDI Guitar Big Band This is a variation of my Big Band Synthesizer intended for control by a MIDI guitar converter with each string on a separate channel.

View on www.marksmart.net http://www.marksmart.net/sounddesign/bysynth/reaktor/guitarbigband/guitarbigband.html
Preview by Yahoo
Claudio Martínez Debat clamim@yahoo.com [midiguitar]
2014-05-14 15:51:16 UTC