Variax driving a Fishman Triple Play
Mark Ty-Wharton
2013-11-02 15:51:12 UTC
I don't know if this has been asked before

I am building a custom Variax (semi acoustic 335 style with a strat neck)

And I intend to swap out the pick ups for an LR Baggs T Bridge (simplest
way to get rid of the trem and still sound the same)

I want to know the specs of the input of the Fishman

Does any guitar audio get to my computer over the USB stick?

Otherwise I think I will put a RackVax inside my guitar and jump a Ghost
Hexpander kit off the RackVax output internally

Expensive solution but should give me both worlds inside the guitar

Any other solutions

So I will have this

LRBAGGS> RACKVAX
LINE 6 INTERNALS &
13 PIN OUT
Thanks

Mark
--
*mark ty wharton
Caveat-autismus: Aspergers Syndrome? From time to time I take things
twitter: @mark_tywharton <http://twitter.com/mark_tywharton>*
Jeff

web: http://mark.ty-wharton.com
Mark Ty-Wharton

Andras Szalay
2013-11-02 16:50:34 UTC
Post by Mark Ty-Wharton
Does any guitar audio get to my computer over the USB stick?
No, the USB stick provides MIDI only.

Andras Szalay