Gen 2 urock
'bobby_groups@bobk.us' bobby_groups@bobk.us [midiguitar]
2014-05-24 22:37:24 UTC
Sorry if the is a ad topic, but urock is offering to upgrade Gen 1 to Gen 2
guitars" does anyone have a Gen 2? Is it a improvement over the Gen 1? Gen 1
was a major disappointment for me...for 100 bucks, if I could find use for
this, would be interesting...thanks guys...

Bobk
Eanna Butler eanna.butler@gmail.com [midiguitar]
2014-05-24 23:10:43 UTC
Also interested here, but the upgrade offer is a tough one for me cause of
shipping to the states, but if folks experience with a gen2 was any
semblance of a major improvement then I may consider a gen2 myself...

So anyone who wishes to share..

Thanks, Eanna

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bobk
'bobby_groups@bobk.us' bobby_groups@bobk.us [midiguitar]
2014-05-24 23:23:20 UTC
Yes, Gen 1 was a failure, for most, I know some found it OK, but I know a
few folks that were quite disappointed. I would like to salvage this if it
is demonstratively better.

Bobk
slmnv5@yahoo.com [midiguitar]
2014-07-01 06:23:34 UTC
If the neck is the same patent pending neck with film buttons inside, I think it may not improve by any rate. Having played for 30 years I could not reliably fret barre chords and sometimes single notes. This may be good for starters who do not mind playing frequent fake notes and value quantity of sound patches as opposed to their quality.