Christmas Songs. Enjoy!
Robert Cole
2011-12-13 22:49:40 UTC
I hope everyone enjoys my versions of these 5 wonderful Chrismas songs.

Comments would be VERY appreciated.

If anyone wants to know how I learned to play these songs, let me know.

Merry Christmas,   Bob

Go to http://soundcloud.com/chordmelodynotation/jinglebellrock to listen to the following 5 Christmas songs:

1) Jinglebell Rock  2) I'll Be Home For Christmas  3) Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

4) White Christmas  5) The Christmas Song

P.S. I hope this e-mail doesn't go to the spam like my other one did!

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
midiguitar-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Robert Cole
2013-07-26 23:59:58 UTC
Hi Everyone,

Do any of you like this arrangement?

Go to https://soundcloud.com/chordmelodynotation to hear it.

If you do not want to click on the above link then search on Google for: ChordMelodyNotation-soundcloud

How long would it take you to learn to play this arrangement and how would you learn it?

1. By ear.
2. By watching a teaching video.
3. By reading standard notation.
4. By reading tab.
5. Some other way.

Thanks for your response,

Bob

Carlos Fonseca
2013-07-30 08:37:45 UTC
I like the melody.
Is very nice.

73's de CT1GFQ
REP#1406
SKCC#466C

Cump.
Carlos Fonseca

(Email enviado via plataforma movél).
**
Eanna Butler
2013-07-30 08:44:37 UTC
Good stuff.

I would do my best by ear, then validate what I found by looking at tab..
the recording is clear and there is definition in the phrasing, so it would
be easy enough to get it just by ear in this case.

EBu
Post by Carlos Fonseca
I like the melody.
Is very nice.
73's de CT1GFQ
REP#1406
SKCC#466C
Cump.
Carlos Fonseca
(Email enviado via plataforma movél).
**
Robert Cole
2013-08-08 18:57:57 UTC
Here is a new song that NOBODY has ever heard yet.

It is called  "Pounding My Heart"

Go to       http://soundcloud.com/chordmelodynotation      to hear it.

Does anybody like this one?

Thanks

2013-10-17 13:03:19 UTC
I don't see this one, but some of the others are nice...

2013-10-17 16:12:17 UTC
Hi ***@bobk.us and anybody else,

My above email to [midiguitar] was sent over two months ago and apparently for some reason just arrived today. The "Pounding My Heart"
song was removed after a week because I did not want it to be downloaded and/or stolen.

If anyone wants to learn to play any of the current songs on http://soundcloud.com/chordmelodynotation utilizing the amazing new
  CMN-GMN Method, let me know. This Method teaches many, many more beautiful Jazz standard solo chord melody guitar songs in a
totally NEW and UNIQUE way that works extremely will for any guitar player INCLUDING beginners, "believe it or not". By the way, the method does NOTuse videos, standard notation or tablature.

Hope to hear from you guys ,   Bob

b***@bobk.us
2013-11-21 01:48:58 UTC
Are you selling something???