Ztar zones finally working
g***@gmail.com
2014-04-07 03:47:43 UTC
I was successful to make a split keyboard kind of thing and not have zones bleeding in my Ztar by not using Cubase at all and only using Kontakt 4 as a stand alone functioning as a "multi."

I can get the bass sound I want in the bass zone assigned, and a passable rhythm
guitar sound in a separate zone. And I could put a lead guitar sound
in the correct Ztar zone I assigned for that as well.

All that is good but Kontakt 4 just doesn't have what it takes to
produce the lead guitar sound I want. I still need the amp modelling
and effects contained in Line 6 Pod Farm UX2 that normally function as
an insert effect in Cubase. Still struggling.
Write a message...
Harvey Starr
2014-04-07 14:45:44 UTC
Hi Greg,