Passac Sentient Six manual OCR/RTF and JPG scans
Brian
2012-02-27 03:03:04 UTC
Anyone in need of a manual, send me a message and I will try to get you most of the manual zipped in a 96 Kb zip file and the more complex pages in a 2.4 Mb JPG zip file.

I tried to upload a 96Kb file of most of the manual but there isn't enough disk space allocated.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
midiguitar-***@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Manos Pepinidis
2012-02-27 08:48:50 UTC
IF YOU COULD SEND ME THESE TWO  .ZIP FILES  IN ***@yahoo.co.uk. THANKS A LOT!

________________________________

bluesmexican@yahoo.com [midiguitar]
2014-05-17 01:43:24 UTC
Hi can you also email me the passac sentient six manual files to ***@yahoo.com
Daniel Forró danforcz@yahoo.com [midiguitar]
2014-06-21 00:59:20 UTC
What do you think about this?

Daniel Forro

Electro-Harmonix Unveils B9 Organ Machine Pedal — Demo Video | Guitar
World

Electro-Harmonix Unveils B9 Organ Machine Pedal — De...
Electro-Harmonix has introduced the B9 Organ Machine. From the
company: With nine finely-tuned presets emulating the legendary organs
of the ...
'bobby_groups@bobk.us' bobby_groups@bobk.us [midiguitar]
2014-06-21 06:01:05 UTC
Some of the sounds are pretty good, some just sound like a guitar through a
effects pedal...fun though.

2014-06-21 11:33:31 UTC
'bobby_groups@bobk.us' bobby_groups@bobk.us [midiguitar]
2014-06-21 06:02:30 UTC
Anyone tried the urock upgrade model 1 to 2?

Sure would be nice to improve this thing.