AX100SB Schematic anyone?
k***@yahoo.com
2014-03-25 17:12:55 UTC
My AX100SB v. 2.08 with the Yamaha sound card has stopped working. It powers up and two LEDs light constantly and nothing else, no display and no sound output.

I opened it up and read some voltages and it looks like the +5volt supply is dead. The voltage regulator, 7905c has input but no output so I'm going to start by replacing this. In the mean time it would be nice to have a schematic for this device, I've seen portions but never a full one.

This device is like over fifteen years old and the company has gone out of business twice so I don't see any good reasons to be still hiding this, can any help out here?

Thanks,
-Brian